Sunday 30 August 2015

Day 344...

THURSDAY 13.8.15 - I am thankful for... Hair

 
For those that know me really well you know I'm very fussy about my hair. I take great pride in making sure it looks good and in place everyday. The photo above is obviously not an everyday hair photo but was taken of my best friend and I after we had out hair professionally done for our other bestie's wedding, all hair perfectly placed. Sometimes I get frustrated when it doesn't sit the way I want it too, and this morning was one of those mornings. I only have short hair at the moment, but there was that one bit that just wouldn't sit right! Today though I was reminded of how we take our hair for granted so easily. People undergoing chemotherapy treatment for example, tend to loose their hair during the course of their treatment. I have friends my age already experiencing baldness, a lot younger than the average person. So whilst I'll continue to be fussy with my hair, I'll also be thankful I have hair and plenty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment