Sunday 2 August 2015

Day 306...

MONDAY 6.7.15 - I am thankful for... Cough Syrup


*Picture from www.drugfree.org

I knew it would happen. I prayed it wouldn't, but somehow it was inevitable. I am sick. A chest infection actually, and I have this incessant cough which sounds dreadful. Before I went to the airport I picked up some cough syrup from the chemist. Obviously it's not going to cure my infection (thankfully I already have antibiotics for that) but it is reducing the frequency of my cough, so I only sound like I'm dying a little bit. Rookie error though, I had it in my hand luggage and it was picked up at security and had to be tested, with me pleading for them not to take it off me (between coughs). So even though I am unwell I am thankful that the cough syrup seems to be working. Let's hope I can shake this quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment