Friday 28 August 2015

Day 342...

TUESDAY 11.8.15 - I am thankful for... Babies!


*Picture from www.wedmd.com

Tonight I had dinner at my good friend's house and met her newborn baby for the first time. I was meant to visit them on the weekend, but had a bit of a sniffle and didn't want to chance passing anything on as her bub is not old enough to be immunised yet. It's their first child so I think it's fair to say that they are both absolutely besotted by their little boy... and exhausted! He is quite adorable, however I love babies and think all babies are adorable. I really do think all life is an extraordinary gift and it's to be treasured. I did have a little hold, but it wasn't long before he needed another nappy change and was whisked away by dad into his room to do so. It was a great evening to being able to visit them, have a chat and see how everything was going. I am so thankful for babies, for new life full of promise and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment