Saturday 8 August 2015

Day 310...

FRIDAY 10.7.15 - I am thankful for... Afternoon tea at Great Fosters


My sister organised for us and one of her friends to come to Great Fosters for have high tea. This grand hotel boosts a luxurious high tea and it certainly didn't disappoint! The weather being so wonderful we were able to sit outside in the gardens. We started with a glass of bubbles (very nice) and had plates of both sweet and savoury treats. The food was amazing and more than plentiful. There was so much left over! We even saw a wedding party taking their photos in the gardens. I love seeing brides and grooms on their wedding day, a happy occasion! I had such a great afternoon I forgot to take photos, this one above being the only one of the front of the hotel. My sister's friend took a photo of us so hopefully I can get a copy of that one. All in all a splendid afternoon was great food and great company, something I am extremely thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment