Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 321...

TUESDAY 21.7.15 - I am thankful for... The Rock of Gibraltar

 
 
Breakfast in Tangier, Morocco, lunch in Gibraltar which is part of Britain and Dinner in Seville, Spain. Three countries in one day! It's pretty awesome to comprehend. The highlight was definitely the Rock of Gibraltar. Though we didn't spend too much time there, it was definitely worthwhile. From spectacular views of both Spain and Morocco across the see, to the magnificent caves, it is definitely a must see if you're in the area. The best features are the monkeys that live on the rock. They are cute, not very shy and even a little cheeky! Two girls on our tour found that out the hard way when their ice-creams were snatched right out of their hands. Literally! I was happy I was able to get some great pictures of them, the monkeys I mean. I am so thankful I was able to come to Gibraltar today. I'll admit it's not somewhere I have ever considered visiting but am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment