Saturday 22 August 2015

Day 324...

FRIDAY 24.7.15 - I am thankful for... The beach in Cascais!


If you don't know by now my love for the beach then you either haven't been reading my blogs or haven't taken any notice. I LOVE THE BEACH! So today whey we had the opportunity to go in the Portuguese coastal town of Cascais, I jumped at it! The water was very cold but the weather and sunshine was just glorious. We must have spent at least an hour here, in and out of the water, lying on the sand and I even my a mermaid tail out of sand for my friend. Very good even if I do say so myself. Afterwards we did a bit of shopping and had amazing gelato. I could not have asked for a better day, seeing it is pretty much the last day of the tour as we drive back to Madrid tomorrow. I am so thankful for our beach day. As it's winter in Australia, I won't be going to the beach again for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment