Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day 308...

WEDNESDAY 8.7.15 - I am thankful for... Mystery

There are some things in life that we just don't know about. Mysteries that puzzle us through the ages. I saw one of these today. I spent the morning at Winsdor Castle, walked through the Roman Baths in Bath, had lunch in Lacock and finished the day here, at Stonehenge. How this magnificent structure was built is sill a mystery, one that may never be solved. I must admit it is pretty impressive when you see it in person, especially considering it was built possibly 1000s of years ago. As I was looking at it, thinking about how it might have come to be, I was actually intrigued by the mystery surrounding it. I think the unknown origins add to its allure. I am thankful there are mysteries like this in the world to make it a more interesting place. Maybe science will discover how Stonehenge and other mysteries structures came to be, then again there are some things in life that are better not knowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment