Saturday 22 August 2015

Day 325...

SATURDAY 25.7.15 - I am thankful for... The people I have met on Contiki


Our last coach ride. Our last hotel check in. Our last dinner. Inevitably our last day of our Contiki tour. I'll admit, I was a little apprehensive when I initially booked the tour. Being a little older than your average Contiki traveller and on my own, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I needn't have worried, the whole thing was an epic success! Not only did I see, do and experience things that I never dreamt of, but I met some amazing people, including our tour manager - anyone who thinks being a tour manager is easy, you are grossly mistaken! I've never found it hard to get on with people but I feel I have made some life long friends on this trip, and hope to keep in contact with them for many years to come. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the entire group, so used this group photo that our tour manager posted on our facebook page. It was deinfinately an experience I am very thankful I have had. If you've ever thought of doing a tour? Do it! I couldn't recommend it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment