Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 326...

SUNDAY 26.7.15 - I am thankful for... Relaxing afternoon at the spa


*Picture from www.thebeautyloung.ie

Ermagerd, sperrrr! I had quite an early start this morning to fly from Madrid back to Dublin for a few days. I've booked myself into a beautiful hotel in a very nice town called Dun Laoghaire, just south of Dublin. I also booked in for a massage at their Sansana Spa. Walking in I was shown a dressing room where I changed into a robe and slippers. So comfy! As they were running slightly behind I was shown the 'Relaxation room' where there were water beds or normal beds to relax on, a sauna and steam room as well as tea and coffee. The room was so beautiful, dimly lit with soft music playing in the background. After almost falling asleep on the water bed I was called in for my massage. Again, I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep, but fought so hard not to so I could enjoy the massage I paid for! I am sooooooo very thankful for my afternoon at the spa. After a crazy few weeks a bit of R&R was what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment