Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day 331...

FRIDAY 31.7.15 - I am thankful for... Eat Street Markets


This marvellous creation, my friends, is a rocky road funnel cake! It's a waffle topped with cream and ice-cream decked in all sorts of goodies, depending on what sort of funnel cake you get. I shared this with my sister at Brisbane's Eat Street Markets where we and my cousin spent the night after dinner. Situated in Hamilton, the open air markets cover a wide range of cuisines of snacks, dinners and desserts as well as specialty stalls of all sorts of cool and quirky products. I got the coolest watch from a lady who makes jewellery out of spoons! There's such a laid back vibe there with some of the stalls in converted shipping containers I had heard so much about it that when I came back to Brisbane and had a spare night, my sister was quick to suggest it. So glad she did. I am very thankful we made the trip to Eat Street Markets tonight. I will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment