Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day 83...

TUESDAY 25.11.14 - I am thankful for... Santas in Shopping Centres


*I did not take this picture, obviously. Picture from the internet.

Walking around the Westfields near work during my lunch hour, I saw that Santa was being visited by children. The children seem so excited to be there! All jumping up and down, impatient for their turn with Santa. A group of disabled teens was also there. The excitement and pure joy on one of the boys faces, as he waved excitedly to Santa, would have just melted your heart.  I remember sitting on Santa's lap as a child, with my sister, and getting our photo taken. Christmas really is my favourite time of year and whilst I'm a little too big for Santas's lap now, I have wonderful memories which I hope to share and pass onto my Children some day, and see their faces light up when they see Santa and the shops. So thank you shopping centre Santas for putting the smiles on little and big faces like you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment