Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 70... Another 10 days down!

WEDNESDAY 12.11.14 - I am thankful for... Office supplies


I have been feeling lately that my desk at work is rather lacklustre. Although I don't really spend too much time in my office, I just think when I do it'd been nice to have a space to work in that inspires me a little. So I decided to go to Officeworks for a little shopping spree! I got several things in a lovely bluey green colour (as pictured). I have always been a fan of stationary, one of my favourite stores is Typo (though they don't have much in the way of desk supplies at the moment, but soooo many other cool things). I can't really tell you why, but as long as I can remember I have. At the start of every school year, mostly high school, I'd enjoy putting contact over all my books, make sure my pencil case was full of new and exciting writing utensils and that my diary was neat and ready for the year. I know a lot of girls/women who are the same, so maybe it's just a girl thing. There's just something about having funky books and stationary and desk storage that is satisfying to the eye. So I'm thankful for a my little shopping spree that will make my work desk a little more modern and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment