Sunday 23 November 2014

Day 79...

FRIDAY 21.11.14 - I am thankful for... Crafternoons :)

 
Something very strange happened today... Our day's procedures and day clinics were all cancelled due to the doctors unavailability and more important cases coming up. So it made for very rare 'quiet' day. My colleagues have come up with a crafty surprise for the members of our department so in between doing odd little jobs, the three of us spent the spare time being crafty. I really love this sort of thing, as alluded to in my scrapbooking blog post. We had a lot of fun, letting our creative juices flow and were very happy with the results we got. There was A LOT of laughter! What were we making I hear you ask? I can't tell you silly, it's a surprise! But I promise to reveal it once we reveal it to our department. Just wanting to spread a little Christmas cheer and hilarity. So I am thankful for the opportunity to have a bit of fun at work in the quiet times doing crafty surprises with work friends, Lord inly knows these opportunities are very few and far between!

No comments:

Post a Comment