Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 143...

SATURDAY 24.1.15 - I am thankful for... Port Macquarie


It's a long weekend here in Australia for Australia Day which is on Monday. I was told at the end of last year that I had too much annual leave, oh what a terrible problem to have! So I am able to have next week off! Another little holiday! Cannot complain at all. It turns out that my boyfriend booked a 3 bedroom apartment months ago for the week in Port Macquarie so I get to spend the week here. I'm really looking forward to it, have never been here before. There are 6 of us in total staying for the weekend and a few of my friends are leaving Monday and Tuesday as they do have to work. Should be a great week. So I am really thankful I have another little holiday, as there will be no more time off until Easter. Thank you excess annual leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment