Monday 5 January 2015

Day 122...

SATURDAY 3/1/15 - I am thankful for... Swimming laps


*Picture from http://www.canterbury.nsw.gov.au/Discover/Aquatic-centres/Roselands-Aquatic-Centre

My boyfriend and I flew back into Sydney this morning. After doing some chores and grocery shopping (exciting... I know). Afterwards I decided to FINALLY get back into swimming laps. It's one of my favourite forms of exercise. I find it quite therapeutic and feel I get fitter faster with swimming. I have started a lot later this time round, due to weather and being injured and busy and some other excuses I can't think of right now. But today was the day I got back into it. I won't tell you how far I swam, it was quite pathetic. The fact that he pool was crowed with all of Roselands also played a part. I am now looking forward to getting fitter, 2015 will be a year of health and holistic fitness for me, and I'm thankful swimming laps can help me with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment