Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 134...

THURSDAY 15.1.15 - I am thankful for... Sharing in the good news of others


*Picture from indieberries.blogspot.com

Over the weekend I was sick I had one particular friend wanting to catch up with me, but decided against it as I was unwell. We were able to catch up with each other tonight over a lovely dinner at our 'go-to' restaurant. And I'm so glad we did because they had some very exciting news to tell me! I can't share who or what the news is in case they haven't told everyone they need to. And besides, it's not my news to tell. I was so excited for them, filled with so much joy. How great is it that we can share in the happiness of our friends and family? The happiness of those we love? I think it's such a blessing to feel excitment and joy for other's in their good times. To be a part of their good times and to have a relationship valued enough for them to want to share their good news with you. I am incredibly thankful they shared their exciting news with me and that I can be so happy for them at this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment