Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 136...

SATURDAY 17.1.15 - I am thankful for... Trains


This morning I'm going to my first Zumba class this year! Woohoo! Being away for Christmas and New Year as well as being bed bound last weekend has pushed exercise right out the window. Not today! I really enjoy going to my Saturday Zumba class, it's at a dance company near the city, I'm sure I've mentioned it before. One of my favourite parts is the journey on the train. I love just sitting there, my music on my iPod just looking out the window. There's something kind of relaxing about it. Pulling into Circular Quay provides quite a spectacular view too, one I have never gotten sick of to date. Yes, the train system is not perfect, especially in wet weather where services are cancelled here there and everywhere, and there always seems to be trackwork going on somewhere, but I am thankful trains exist. I personally prefer them to buses. I also think they are very easy to get around on too. So I am very thankful I live quite close to a train station so I can enjoy the ride to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment