Friday 23 January 2015

Day 141...

THURSDAY 22.1.15 - I am thankful for... Orange and passionfruit juice!



Oh. My. Goodness. This may very well be my new favourite thing! Yesterday, I was really craving a fresh juice, freshly squeezed with nothing else added. I found a juice place in the food court of the Westfields near work and saw they had orange and passionfruit juice. I do love orange juice and love passionfruit in general, so thought I'd give it a go. And it was AMAZING!!! So much so I walked past the shop again today and couldn't resist. I know, I'm well aware too much juice is not that good for you, with all the natural sugar in it and all. At least juice is more nutritionally valuable that something like soft drink. Then again, the discovery of this yummy juice may be not so good. I'll just have to restrain myself and not drink too much! I sure I can do that... hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment