Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 135...

FRIDAY 16.1.15 - I am thankful for... toy bouncy balls! Hahahaha


A group of good friends and I decided to go bowling tonight, a great idea even if I do say so myself! We had such a fabulously fun time, and I must say the girls bowled exceptionally well tonight! Afterwards, one of the guys played a few of the arcade games, won a heap of tickets and decided to use them to claim a whole heap of little bouncy balls. Oh my goodness. Who knew adults could have so much fun with little bouncy balls! At one point, when we went to McDonalds for dinner/desert, there was a competition to see see who could bounce a ball into a cup, who could bounce a ball square on a coin, and both at the same time. One bouncy ball inadvertently ended up bouncing straight down my top! Something that had us all in hysterics laughing. So I am thankful that we could find so much entertainment from something so small and so simple. A lesson I should try and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment