Thursday 22 January 2015

Day 137...

SUNDAY 18.1.15 - I am thankful for... Evening church services resuming!



*Picture from www.shipoffools.com

January is a busy time of year, with a lot of people away on holidays at different times of the month. Our evening church services, or as we like to call them Sundays@5 resumed tonight. I must say I have really missed it, even though I was one of those people who enjoyed a holiday away this Christmas and New Year season. We have a great little inclusive community vibe, where everyone knows each other, everyone cares about each other and everyone asks how you are really going. I have been extraordinarily blessed to have found this church since moving to Sydney. As much as it is about the praise and worship of God, and don't misunderstand, it's extremely important to me, but it's also about the people you surround yourself with. People who love, care and uplift you. I am thankful for this church and looking forward to another year of praise, worship, community and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment