Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 293...

TUESDAY 23.6.15 - I am thankful for... My colleagues


Today was bittersweet. I am now officially on holidays ready for my epic European adventure. However it was the last day of working with one of my colleagues as she leaves to pursue her dream of working overseas. I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people. There's a group of four us
(pictured) that work closely together and we get on so well. But when I return, four will have become three and my office which I share with my leaving colleague, will be a little more empty. I am so thankful for the last 4 years working there so far, 3 years with all four of us working together. Not only are we colleagues but we are good friends too. So although I will miss her terribly, I am so excited for her to go and see the world and start a new adventure. I am so thankful for my colleagues. They definitely make coming to work easier and I am thankful they are my friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment