Wednesday 24 June 2015

Day 284...

SUNDAY 14.6.15 - I am thankful for... Diversity

*Picture from www.aptira.com

Living in Australia most of us here are very used to diversity in people, culture, languages and cuisines. My high school in particular had students from many different countries and ethnicities, we even held a multicultural assembly every year to celebrate them. I wouldn't have it any other way. Diversity makes life so interesting. If it didn't exist it would be like only having one flavour of ice-cream, you'd probably enjoy it for a while but then get really bored with it. I love learning about people's history, where their family came from, their traditions. Maybe that's why I like travelling so much! I am thankful for diversity in all things, for making life extraordinary and exciting for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment