Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 264...

MONDAY 25.05.15 - I am thankful for... Surprise chocolate bouquet


Being bored at home I decided to go back to work today, much to everyone's surprise considering I only got out of hospital 3 days ago. However, I was just ready to be normal again and get my life back on track. I'd used almost all my sick leave too with this latest little health scare. The day didn't go too badly at all. It wasn't ridiculously busy though I was still pretty exhausted by days end. When I got home I had a lovely surprise waiting for me - a bouquet of chocolates from the girls at work. I knew now why they were all surprised to see me, thinking I would take a few extra days off they sent it to my home address. It was incredibly sweet and thoughtful of them. Best part is the chocolates are Ferrero Rochers! WINNING! I was so very thankful for this lovely gesture. It made me feel loved and missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment