Sunday 21 June 2015

Day 277...

SUNDAY 7.6.15 - I am thankful for... Electricity

 
 
*Picture from www.ownbond.com

 
Have you ever stopped to wonder how you would live without electricity? It's obviously possible, millions of people around the world do it everyday. But how would YOU cope without it? That's the question I asked myself today. There are a lot of things, menial everyday things I need electricity for. I cook/heat my food using the stove and microwave. I was my clothes with a washing machine. I use and phone and it needs charging. I use a computer which requires power. I use lights throughout my apartment. I iron my clothes for work, and the list goes on. And most of those things can't be done/used without electricity. I am so thankful today that I have the luxury of electricity. Yes, I do pay for the privilege but at least I have the option of using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment