Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 291...

SUNDAY 21.6.15 - I am thankful for... Learning new songs


*Picture from www.mashable.com

I may have mentioned it once, or twice, or 50 million times, but I'm a very musically orientated person. I am also fortunate enough to sing in the worship band at church. Tonight we learnt a new song, well it was new for me anyway. You know that feeling you get when a song just hits you? And you get goosebumps? That's how I felt when we as a band played this song in full for the first time. It's called Oceans (Where feet may fail) by Hillsong if you're wondering. I absolutely love it when that happens, when a song reaches your soul and once you know it you just want to sing or play it over and over again - but not too much or you'll get sick of it. Obviously it doesn't have to be a worship song, it can be any. I am thankful I got to learn a new song today for worship band. It's the last time I will get to sing for a while as I leave for my holiday on Friday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment