Monday 1 June 2015

Day 259...

WEDNESDAY 20.05.15 - I am thankful for... My mum flying down to visit me in hospital


My mum is so naughty! I specifically told her not to come and visit me because she is busy studying full time and I was not critically ill. However, and I should of known she would do it anyway. I came out of the bathroom this morning to see her standing next to my bed. I'll admit, I was secretly hoping she would come down anyway and visit, but knew it wasn't that easy. She stayed for the day and kept me company, doing her uni work while I slept after lunch. She also bought me more necessities as it looked like I was staying in until the weekend. She also entertained me by creating 'Dory' (pictured); a glove she had blown up an put eyes on. This seems to be a silly tradition now to make a glove fish for whoever is in hospital, which more often than not has been me. I don't think you ever get too old for your parents, especially your mum, to look after you. I'm just so thankful we share such a close relationship and she surprised me by visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment