Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 272...

TUESDAY 2.6.15 - I am thankful for... My phone for communication


*Picture from www.dreamstime.com

Though I'd still like to consider myself a mostly non-materialistic person, I do value and appreciate the material possessions that I have. My mobile phone is no exception. Whilst it is necessary for me to have a mobile for work when I'm oncall, I'm also thankful I have the ability to communicate with my family and friends back in Brisbane. As my mum and one of my besties is with the same provider as I am, I can call and text them basically for free! Better than having a home phone for sure. Then there's the cool apps and games that don't go astray. Therefore I'm very thankful for having a phone for all the services and entertainment it provides, however I'm also thankful that I don't NEED it every second of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment