Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 95...

SUNDAY 07.12.14 - I am thankful for... New Life

My cousin had her third child today! A healthy baby boy, pictured above with mum (with her permission). I received the text first thing this morning with all the details. What exciting news to wake up to! What a weekend it has been!! I absolutely adore babies, a trait I have received from my mother I think. I believe all babies are special, new  and precious lives born into the word. There's something about watching a baby grow, learning about the world they are now in. Learning to smile, to laugh and giggle, who the people are around them are, whilst giving joy to the people who love them most. I don't have any children of my own, but I would love to one day. Actually, I think I would be quite devastated if I couldn't have any! I hold great value to all life, therefore I believe every child is nothing but a gift, and I am thankful for each and every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment