Monday 8 December 2014

Day 94...

SATURDAY 06.12.14 - I am thankful for... Weddings!


This year has been the year of weddings for me! Today I attended my sixth and final one for the year. Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly not complaining. I LOVE weddings, and I'm at that age for my friends and cousins to be getting married. They are such happy and special occasions, watching two people who want to spend the rest of their lives together make a promise in front of their loved ones. I prefer those weddings that are understated (no big, expensive, fancy trimmings or extras), elegant, drama-free, full of dancing and most of all full of love for the couple. Today was definitely one of those weddings. And for fun, there was a photo booth which has become quite popular in recent years. I can see why! I also feel very blessed that a number of people, not including family, value my friendship enough to want me to share in their special day. I was also a bridesmaid earlier in the year for my bestie, which was just a tremendous day. I had an absolute ball and pretty sure she and her husband did too! Therefore I am thankful for such occasions, to celebrate the union of two special people in my life and grateful I have been to so many of them. I already have two to go to next year, one being in Ireland! Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment