Sunday 14 December 2014

Day 100... Made the century!

FRIDAY 12.12.14 - I am thankful for... Bowling!


Tonight was our last Youth Group for the year before we break for summer holidays. The original plan was to go the beach, have a swim and dinner. Alas, the weather was not on our side and we needed a plan B. So we took the youth bowling instead. I LOVE bowling! I always have. So I'm a little ashamed to say I was glad the weather was poor, just a little. I even had the opportunity to partake in it as Wednesday afternoon high school sport back in the day. Tonight was so much fun. Everyone bowled really well, we shared some food platters for dinner and enjoyed the disco like atmosphere with music that sent us leaders flashbacks to our high school era. Bowling is a great group activity. You don't have to be a pro, bumpers are great for those a little less experienced. Good, clean, old fashioned fun. I am thankful that bowling is still around for us to enjoy, and hope it is around for many, many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment