Thursday 12 March 2015

Day 187...

MONDAY 09.03.15 - I am thankful for... Physiotherapy



*Picture from www.physiotherapyandmore.com.au

Surprise surprise, I have managed to injure myself. A sprained trapezius muscle. Apparently it is possible to do that, though I have no idea how! My shoulder was so painful that I bit the bullet today and went to my physiotherapist where he told me what I'd done. Good thing is it's mainly muscular so with a few sessions of muscle release and some exercises I should be good to go. Since I was a young teenager my family have been to physiotherapy for many different injuries. It's a relief to have someone tell you exactly what's going on so you can start the process to fix it. I am thankful that I had a great physio in Brisbane and have been able to find a great and affordable physio in Sydney too. Though my plan is to not visit them if I can help it, I'm thankful they are there if I do need treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment