Wednesday 11 March 2015

Day 186...

SUNDAY 08.03.15 - I am thankful for... Time



Today was my boyfriend's and my 6 month anniversary. The time has absolutely flown by! It has been a little hard finding time to spend with each other these last 6 months. We are both very independent, have our own interests, work and need our space for down time. Not to say we don't enjoy spending time with each other, it is just a little less than we would both like. Today was nice though. We drove around to a place near the water (where we planned to have lunch but was too packed out!), then visited a beach I'd never been to, before getting lunch and doing a bit of shopping. I don't think it would have mattered what we did as long as we did it together. Time is the most precious commodity we have. We can't control it. We can't stop it. We can never get it back. All we can do is embrace it and take as much out of it as we can. In the grand scheme of things, we as humans are not here on earth for very long, therefore must make the most of what we have when we have it. I try to never take time for granted. The time I have with friends and family is the most precious thing in this world for me, I am thankful today I remembered that.

No comments:

Post a Comment