Saturday 7 March 2015

Day 185...

SATURDAY 07.03,15 - I am thankful for... My Heat Pack



Oh man. I don't know what I've done but my shoulder is not good. I've had an enormous knot in it all week. I've tried everything from massage to stretching, Voltaren gel, ibuprofen and even getting my boyfriend to try and get it out! I'm praying it's just a muscle spasm and not an injury. I am glad I have a heat pack to put on my shoulder and back. It does give some relief, and allows my to stretch a warm muscle. I've been using heat packs for a long time for all sorts of reasons in different areas. I highly recommend them for temporary relief from muscle pain. They even feel great for those of us women who suffer from terrible period pain! So I'm thankful that I have my heat pack and that it has been useful recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment