Thursday 30 October 2014

Day 55...

TUESDAY 28.10.14 - I am thankful for... the gym at work


As you may have gathered already, I value my health and fitness. Luckily for me, we have a gym at work. I literally walk out of my office and up a flight of stairs to get to it, so I have no excuse not to go. The location is easy and the cost ridiculously cheap. It has all the necessary equipment to get a good work out. I realise gym memberships can be super expensive so I'm really glad we have somewhere at work we can go. Besides, it's good for the employer to foster a healthy lifestyle, seeing as we work in a hospital! I do believe that you don't need to go to the gym to get fit and healthy, I much prefer to exercise outside most of the time anyway. However, this isn't really possible during winter due to lack of sunlight after work so that's when I utilise the gym the most. There are several people I know and work with that also go so it's good to see them and everyone is really encouraging of each other. There are also person training services available to gym members which is a plus. So all and all I'm thankful we have a staff gym for convenience and motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment