Wednesday 8 October 2014

Day 33...

DAY 33- I am thankful for... My home

 
Going away is always exciting, but all good things come to an end eventually. I am thankful and grateful I have a place to come home to. I don't own it and its only a small apartment, but its clean, comfortable and functional. And even though I'm not a huge fan of unpacking, I do like unwinding and getting myself ready for the week ahead. Not everybody is as lucky as me. They say if you have a roof over your head and food to eat you are richer than a large portion of the world's population. I don't take what I have for granted, I have so much more than I could ever need. I'm also blessed to have what I would consider 2 homes, my mum's house in Brisbane being the second. Maybe it's because I spent most of my life in Brisbane but I feel that both places are home to me. How many people can say that? I have people and places I love in both cities. Home really is where the heart is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment