Monday 27 October 2014

Day 51...

FRIDAY 24.10.14 - I am thankful for... Free airport wifi



I'm flying back to Brisbane tonight to attend my cousin's wedding tomorrow. If I fly out on a Friday night I usually try and get a later flight as I really never know what time work will finish. Sometimes, if I get there earlier I can transfer onto a sooner flight, but that often depends on who you get at the counter. Today was not my lucky day, I didn't have the right "ticket" to transfer, however I have managed to (and been offered to) in the past on the same type of ticket. Oh well. So I had 2hrs to kill in the airport which, quite honestly, I didn't really mind. Whilst Sydney airport is quite good for shopping, there's only so much of that I can do. So I was glad there was free wifi! I was able to sit at the gate and just surf the net, check emails and that sort of stuff to keep me entertained. Again, I'm sure I would have survived without it so maybe it's a tad superficial, but I'm thankful nonetheless I had that option. I'm sure many of you would agree. It's also a great for business people who travel by plane frequently for work to have that service available to them. Not all airports offer free wifi either, so I'm thankful Sydney does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment