Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day 47...

MONDAY 20.10.14 - I am thankful for... Bandaids!


Two words... New. Shoes. I don't know about you but whenever I get new shoes, especially if they are more expensive and therefore a little stiff, I inevitably get blisters on the heels of my feet. I bought new work shoes and I was excited because they are a good brand with the soft support in the sole, which is important as I am on my feet most of the day, and were on sale. But wearing them today I knew what was going to happen. Luckily, I planned ahead and packed a good number of bandaids! Whilst they didn't stop the blisters completely, they certainly lessened the severity of them, allowing me the ability to wear shoes again today (not the same ones obviously, must wear them in slowly). I am a self confessed 'bandaid snob' and tend to generally only buy the material ones, as opposed to plastic, for a feel they stay on better. So Im very thankful for the invention that is the bandaid! I know it's a simple one today I know, but I'm sure many of you out there are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment