Thursday 9 October 2014

Day 34...

DAY 34 - I am thankful for... Non for profit organisations

 

Whilst there are some pretty horrendous things happening in our world at the moment, I would like to take the time to recognise the people who are doing wonderful things for people, animals and places in need. There are so many different organisations globally who are committed to just about any cause you can think of. From poverty, to illness, to endangered wildlife, to pollution, environmental protection, equality... The list is endless. For whatever cause you are passionate about there is an organisation supporting it. Most of these rely solely on donations and gifts from those who support them. So this year for Christmas I have decided to get people presents from non for profit organisations or at least places that are heavily involved in charity work, to the best of my ability. This means I should probably start my Christmas shopping now though as I think it might be a little bit of a challenge, but one I'm certainly up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment