Wednesday 15 October 2014

Day 42...

WEDNESDAY 15.10.14 - I am thankful for... Inservices

 

*Photo has been deleted due to concerns people might view this as a marketing tool for the company pictured, and I would hate to get them into trouble. For the record I do not advertise for a particular company nor do we receive gifts from them, just excellent customer service and advice about their products when needed. If you missed seeing the picture it was of vanilla cupcakes with a sugar disc that had pictures of an implantable defibrillator on it, I thought they were awesome!

Working within the medical field, there are always new advancements in technology, always new products coming out with patient care and follow up improving. Today we had a representative from one of the device companies come and give us an inservice on their new devices that will be implanted in patients shortly (he bought special cupcakes - and those are pictures of implantable defibrillators on top of the cupcakes and I thought that was awesome!). I really enjoy learning about the new things on the market and what they can do and the results for the patients, I find it really fascinating (Yep, I'm a nerd, and proud of it!) and thankfully all the device company representatives come out a different times of the year to do the same. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to continue to grow in my job, which I love, and never stop learning because it will never stop advancing. At the rate at which new products are created and released, I feel I am always learning something new, and I hope because of this that I will never get bored with what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment