Tuesday 28 April 2015

Day 229

MONDAY 20.4.15 - I am thankful for... My mum texting me when I'm sick


*Picture from www.theculinarycook.com

Unfortunately I had to stay home today as I'm still sick. It really was unfortunate because I was home all weekend, bored, and wasn't looking forward to another day stuck in my apartment. I was also a little lonely, though I usually try and stay away from people when I'm sick. Don't want to pass on my germs! The highlight of my day was my mum texting me, saying she wishes she was here to look after me and make me "a hearty soup for the body and soul". Awwww. I don't think you're ever too old to have your parents care so much as to look after you, even if it is only in thought. I'm so blessed to have amazing and caring parents, and was so thankful for her little text today. It meant the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment