Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 207...

SUNDAY 29.03.15 - I am thankful for... My new fridge


Don't you just love it when you've worked some extra hours, expecting a larger pay which you could put towards, say, a holiday... then your fridge dies? Well that happened to me this week. After days of trying to get a fridge mechanic to come and look at it, and one just not turning up after he made an appointment with me, and half a week without a fridge, I decided to just buy a new one. I managed to find one for a small fortune on a factory seconds website and (after a bit of a drama) I had it delivered yesterday to much excitement, as my snapchat above shows. However, I woke up this morning and realised how fortunate I am to have a fridge, and that all my fridge woes were really first world problems. Nevertheless I am very grateful and thankful for my new fridge and that I had the ability to buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment