Sunday 19 April 2015

Day 218...

THURSDAY 9.4.15 - I am thankful for... A 3 day working week!


Though this was taken a few years ago, it's how I'm feeling today :)

Not a hard one today. Having Monday off for Easter Monday and tomorrow off as an ADO means I have worked only 3 days this week. A nice, short working week for me! Don't get me wrong, I've said numerous times that I love my job and that's still true. But I'm not going to reject a shorter week when they come along. One of the best things about working for the government are ADOs which are an allocated day off once a month. I'm taking mine tomorrow to fly to Brisbane a day earlier, so I can make as much out of the weekend as I can. So I'm thankful for my short working week which gives way for a 3 day weekend with my family in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment