Monday 13 April 2015

Day 215...

MONDAY 6.4.15 - I am thankful for... The Easter Show!


*Picture from www.puppytails.com.au

Though I have been to the EKKA a number of times in Brisbane, today was the first time I'd been to the Sydney Royal Easter Show. I'm such a big kid at heart, I love carnivals and theme parks! Especially scary rides! I mean, what's not to love? We saw all the animals, and I must say my favourite was probably the Alpaca pavillion. During lunch we watched a great few items including stunt utes, freestyle motorcross and a random American man blow up in a box full of dynamite with him inside! Crazy Americans! Just as it started to rain we hit the showbag pavillion. It was a whole other experience, so full of people you had to shuffle your way around and unfortunately push through people when you needed to move to the side, but we all got what we wanted, except my friend who wanted the AFL Swans bag and it was sold out :( Then we played (and lost) some carnival games before heading home. Was a great day with great people, I'm very thankful we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment