Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 198...

FRIDAY 20.03.15 - I am thankful for... Being organised


*Picture from www.startups.co.uk

It was my turn to prepare and present the youth group talk tonight. I don't have to do it often, which usually gives me time between talks to write them. I have been writing and perfecting this particular topic over a few weeks, and felt I was quite ready and knew the ins and outs of what I was talking about. Because of this, I think the talk went really well tonight. I felt calm and relaxed and ready to answer any questions thrown my way, and because I was relaxed I felt the kids were too and more receptive to what I had to say. I very rarely leave things until the last minute unless it's unavoidable. I believe I am an organised person and I'm quite thankful for that generally. Organisation makes things run smoother, takes a lot of stress away. So whilst it might sound boring, I'm thankful I am an organised person. I can't imagine being otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment