Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 191...

FRIDAY 13.03.15 - I am thankful for... Podcasts

For months now my colleague has been trying to get me to listen to podcasts. It wan't that I wasn't interested in doing so, I just kept forgetting to download any. Until now. I downloaded a podcast series called Serial. Some of you might have heard about it. Maybe you've listened to it. If you haven't the 12 episode series takes you on a reporter's journey as she uncovers facts and details about a crime that happened about 15 years ago. A true crime. I found it incredibly interesting and addictive. As much as I like listening to the radio, sometimes I feel the discussions they have just... really aren't my thing. If you catch my drift. I hope to download and listen to more podcasts, especially in the car on my way to work. So today I am thankful for podcasts, a different and educational form of entertainment, and thankful for my colleague to introduced me to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment