Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 193...

SUNDAY 15.03.15 - I am thankful for... Ebay

Since deciding to cull material things in my life, I thought I'd try and sell some stuff on Ebay to get some money back for them, only if they are in good condition. Main motivation is to see if I can raise more money for my trip. So far I have been able to sell 2 items in the last month or so. I'm pretty happy with that! Especially considering they are used or pre purchased items. I figure whatever I can get for them is more than what I had before. There is a small fee each time you sell something, which is different to sites like Gumtree which is completely free (and also very good!), but I still made a bit of extra cash. I am thankful I have had some success on Ebay and hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment