Tuesday 3 March 2015

Day 177...

FRIDAY 27.02.15 - I am thankful for...Busy work days


*Picture from www.lifehacker.com

What a day! I think I worked 9hrs straight! Well... sort of. I was up in the lab today and our first case went well, no dramas and was over and done with in a reasonable time. Our second case, however started off on the wrong foot when a computer we use to create a 3D map of the heart just wouldn't turn on. Turns out the power was tripped somehow and we had both biomedical and electrical engineers working together to sort it out for us. Which of course pushed our procedure time back and to top it off the procedure itself was a complex and difficult one. Oh boy! Needless to say by the end of the day we were a bit pooped. As crazy as the day turned out to be, I'm really thankful that I do have busy days at work. I am thankful I have a job in the first place and that my job requires helping people. And keeping busy does make the day go faster so the weekend can get here quicker! Just got to get in and DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment