Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 195...

TUESDAY 17.03.15 - I am thankful for... Granola


I have recently discovered a new breakfast favourite of mine. Whilst watching TV an ad came up for a type of granola, with almonds and vanilla. It sounded delicious so I'd thought I'd give it a go. It was love at first mouthful! I guess advertising does work on occasion. I add just a little bit of vanilla Vaalia youghurt (seeing as I'm lactose intolerant) and it makes it just a little better. I'm not a he fan of cereal, especially of the soft or soggy variety, so having something that is nice and crunchy is a lot more satisfying for me. And the bonus it that it's healthy! So I am thankful that my curiosity was intrigued by a television ad so now I can enjoy a new and filling breakfast of granola

No comments:

Post a Comment