Saturday 14 March 2015

Day 188...

TUESDAY 10.03.15 - I am thankful for... My increasing energy levels


*Picture from www.bodyandsoul.com.au

Over the past couple of weeks I have started to notice that my energy levels are starting to increase. I have had more energy now than I can remember. As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, I have suffered with fatigue for many years, sometimes to a debilitating state, possibly due to many illnesses over many years. I can't even put my finger on exactly why it's changing now. Maybe  it's due to the fact I'm coming off my medication. Maybe the quality of sleep I am getting is better. Maybe since being extremely conscious of what I eat and cutting out things like coffee and chocolate is having an effect. Maybe it's a combination of all of these things. What I am sure of is I am extremely happy with this development and hope it continues to improve! I am too young and have too much life to live to spend it yawning and struggling to stay awake all the time. I am so very thankful for this change in my body and hopefully if I continue to treat it well I will keep on improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment