Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 148...

THURSDAY 29.1.15 - I am thankful for... Air Hockey!


When we arrived on Saturday our room was not ready so we went straight to the pool. Next to the pool I saw there was a games room with ping pong and pool tables, chocolate machine (which is totally rigged by the way) a few arcade games and an air hockey table! I said I wanted to play it all week and we did today! The weather is so much nicer today so we swam this morning while we could, then came to the games room after lunch. I played 3 games of air hockey... and lost all of them. Just because I'm not very good at it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it, though I may have gotten a tad frustrated by the end. Although all in good fun - I was just letting them win ;) So I am thankful for being able to play air hockey, and for the patient friend and boyfriend who played it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment